Why is it so hard to find songs that are fun to work out to but aren’t totally inundated with curse words and/or vulgar messages? Sometimes it just get old. And it’s not just your little one’s ears you need to worry about! The Bible instructs us to guard our eyes, ears, and hearts.
Oh be careful little ears what you hear….
That being said, here
is a top 10 list of my favorite Christian songs to workout to; admittedly a little heavy on the Christian rap, so forgive me. I’d love to hear any other suggestions in the comments! I know I’m always in need of some new additions to my workout playlist… and let’s be real, I use the same playlist for cleaning the house. It’s that good… and Lord knows I need the motivation. Ugh, cleaning.
Top 10 Christian Workout Songs
10. Move – MercyMe
9. Mediator – Ghost Ship
8. You Are Good – Jeremy Riddle
7. Unstoppable – tobyMac (feat. Blanca from Group 1 Crew)
6. When the God-man Passes By – Casting Crowns
5. Shackles (Praise You) – Mary Mary (or I also LOVE Mandisa’s version)
4. Energy – Hillsong Young & Free
3. Church Clap – KB (feat. Lecrae)
2. Jesus Freak – Newsboys
1. You Can’t Stop Me – Andy Mineo (let’s be honest, anything by Andy Mineo)
Honorable mention: Page CXVI has some beautiful versions of hymns that I am totally in love with… great for cool down/meditation time.
There you have it! Keep in mind, this is my top 10 list… I understand personal musical tastes may vary quite a bit which is why I would love to hear your suggestions! Enjoy!